1. Information We Collect
When You Visit our Websites
Information we collect from third parties
Information About Children
The Websites are not intended for or targeted at children under 16, and we do not knowingly or intentionally collect information about children under 16 If you believe that we have collected information about a child under 16, please contact us at, so that we may delete the information.
2. How We Use Information We Collect
We Never Sell Personal Information
Use of Personal Information
- improve your browsing experience by personalizing the Websites and to improve the Websites experience;
- send information or Growth Channel content to you which we think may be of interest to you by email, or other means and send you marketing communications relating to our business;
- promote use of our services to you and share promotional and information content with you in accordance with your communication preferences;
- provide other companies with statistical information about our users — but this information will not be used to identify any individual user;
- meet legal requirements.
Legal basis for processing Personal Information (EEA visitors only)
Use of Navigational Information
Customer Testimonials and Comments
Use of Credit Card Information
Security of your Personal Information
Social Media Features
Retention of Personal Information
If you have elected to receive marketing communications from us, we retain information about your marketing preferences for a reasonable period of time from the date you last expressed interest in our content, products, or services, such as when you last opened an email from us. We retain information derived from cookies and other tracking technologies for a reasonable period of time from the date such information was created.
3. How we Share Information we Collect
Growth Channel Partners
4. International Transfer of Information
International Transfers within Growth Channel
International transfers to third parties
5. Cookies and Similar Technologies
Navigational Information Collected by Our Customers
Third Party Tracking Technologies
6. How to Access & Control Your Personal Data
Reviewing, Correcting and Removing Your Personal Information
- You can request access, correction, updates or deletion of your personal information.
- You can object to processing of your personal information, ask us to restrict processing of your personal information or request portability of your personal information.
- If we have collected and process your personal information with your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
- You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal information. Contact details for data protection authorities in the EEA, Switzerland and certain non-European countries (including the US and Canada) are available here.)
To exercise any of these rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to your request to change, correct, or delete your information within a reasonable timeframe and notify you of the action we have taken.